Thursday, November 3, 2011















Cynthia's sweet baby elf came to visit me last week. I had a little delay doing things with her as I had to have some emergency dental work done. I finally felt good enough yesterday to play with her as she deserved. She was so darling & I loved all the wonderful things her Auntie Diane had done for her. Made it a challenge to do something that wasn't already in her box of goodies. But she told me sofly that she would love to know what it was like to be seen as a real live human baby once in a while. SO I found a lovely pink outfit that had a matching bonnet & it fit her like it was made expecially for her. The bonnet covered her darling little ears just like she asked me to do. Unless you take her bonnet off you'd think she was just a sweet little human baby & not the very special baby that she is! She was very happy & giggled & giggled when she saw herself in the mirror. Then she said that she'd always wanted a horsie & I found one she really liked & got very attatched to. I thought I had taken a picture of her horsie but I didnt see it in my pics. I'm sorry, maybe Auntie Joan will include it in her pics when she gets to her house. She held it tightly as I got her ready to visit her Auntie Joan but I convinced her that it really needed to be packed up so it would't get broken. Then I found some lovely pink rosebud flannel that she LOVED & will be nice & warm for the trip to NY. I made her a matching pillow & trimmed them both with a grosgrain ribbon. She loves the pink crystal bracelt I made for her & didn't want to take it off. It will stretch so it can be removed for her bath. I noticed she didn't have her bottle with her so I gave her one I had made & she was a very content baby girl elf. I hope she enjoyed her visit with me as much as I enjoyed her! Have a safe trip to Auntie Joan little one.

3 comments:

  1. This little one looks very sweet in her new clothes....I can tell she loves them. Great Job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling Sandra!! Such cute and sweet goodies to take with her! What a lucky little elf! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so bless my god you make a amazing job!!! thank so much!!! yep it's a lucky elf ;)cynthia :)Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete