Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cynthia's Little Elf visited Washington

Cynthia's darling little elf came to visit me in Washington! What a sweetie she is! She had been having so much fun with all of her Aunties, and had so many stories to tell!
We usually put up our Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving, and Little Elf thought that was so much fun! She loved the smell of the fresh trees that are grown here and shipped all over the world! Since she is in the Evergreen state...I thought it would be fun to send her home with her own little "Evergreen".
Then we hung up our stockings for Santa, and I wanted to make sure that she had a matching stocking. Before she left I had to fill her stocking with a candy cane, and a teddy bear. That way she had something to snack on and snuggle with on her way home. She said she was going to sleep in her sleigh on Christmas Eve and wait for Santa!
We had so much fun, and I will miss her! She is out visiting her Auntie Carolyn in Michigan, and I know she will have a great time!
Travel safely "Little One"! I wish you safe travels home with hugs from your Auntie Audrey!

2 comments:

  1. The sleigh are amazing!! so sweet I can wait to see her!! the little bear and the chrismass sock are so well made !! thank so much again I feel bless with all the gift everybody made to my little one !!!!à

    hugs cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, the sleigh was such a good idea....it will be perfect to put her in each Christmas. I love the tiny stockings too. I love the tiny Christmas Tree you made her...so teeny tiny.

    ReplyDelete