Thursday, December 8, 2011

 Baby Choe Kitten was so good today..She let me measure her and finish  her little outfit..A dress, diaper and booties..She is ready to travel on...I am now working on the Little bear..I am so happy to have been able to see them in person..They are much more wonderful in person..I love them...


 She also is very happy, with her new chair, also...She looks like a little queen sitting in it...She has been very happy with her Auntie Joanie, but, now, I will pack here up, and send her on to her Mommie.....

4 comments:

  1. She looks darling and like a well loved Kitty Cat....bet Mommy will love to hold her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Joan!! I love her fancy new chair, and her cute little pink striped outfit!!...it brings out her blue eyes!! Pink is also my favorite!...hehe. She looks like she had a great visit with her Auntie in Florida! Thank you so much! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you like her additions, from Zephyrhills, Fla.....She loves her chair....And also, her new pink dress and pants....Hope she enjoyed her stay with her Auntie Joanie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn, I can't see Baby Bear.....Something is messed up..I posted about Baby Choe, including her pictures...but, can not download Babt Bears Pics or see the ones you downloaded....

    ReplyDelete