Friday, November 11, 2011

Carolyn's Teddy Bear Visits Pennsylvania!

Carolyn's darling Baby Bear was here in PA when our country got the biggest snow storm in Oct in 100 years ! So first I made nice warm jammies with a matching hat to keep those little ears warm. Then I made her a cozy sleeping bag and a bundle bear baby to cuddle. Then decorated her Christmas stocking and put in a little candy for her Mommy. I sent along a PA postcard with Altoona marked and put everything into a traveling purse I decorated just for her.
Baby bear is so sweet and such a good baby and I enjoyed having her visit. Hugs and kisses and on to Aunt Sandra. Aunt Diane misses her already but is now busy getting to know Chloe the baby kitten.




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Diane!!! I am in awe of your creativity! That was a very lucky little bear to have such a loving Auntie in such a terrible snow storm!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete