Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ready to go Take 2

My god, was spirit to pack my dragonnette girl to send it to aunt Diane and the feeling of the accomplished work was not there. I felt that nevertheless my efforts , I had not arrived there I would have been able . giving me many excuses but, I gave as to have to in the life do my best always even if I have to begin again of the beginning.

at the end I had the feeling that I modified too much the sculpture and made permanent the modifications. Removing at the same moment all the usage of the others small outfit which you my friends sculptor had put so much time to make. I thus have to Opt for a suit (costume) dragon if we can say, who can come out delicately.





So I hope you like her because I feel she feel better too ;)

bye cynthia

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute Cynthia!!! What a darling idea!! So many talented Aunties!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you made her happy with a costume and great news! She can still wear her lovely outfits. What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete