Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Joan's "Little One" ~Lacey Marie


I am posting this for Diane who is a very loving Auntie to all of her little guests!! What a darling PJ and bedding set, and lots of wonderful goodies! Lacey Marie looks absolutely adorable with her dolly, bottle, and goodies! Fantastic Diane!



This is a pic of Baby Lacey Marie with her travel purse in which all her goodies are packed.

Joan's baby, Lacey Marie, arrived just as I was finishing up with Baby Kitten. What a sweet baby girl she is. Seems she must have had an accident somewhere along her travels as she had two toes missing. Not to worry Mommy I made her new toes and she is good as new. Darling child was so sleepy, after all in is a young baby. So I thought she should have jammies, a blanket, etc with a star theme. I made her a cute little bundle baby to hug. Everything I trimmed with matching trim with the colors that are on everything I made. I made a Star pillow bottle holder because she's a bit young to be able to hold her own bottle. I made the bottle also. I thought she'd like a cozy night cap so I made one for her. She must like it as she took several naps while here. The last photo shows Lacey Marie with all the things I made for her. Her Christmas stocking has candy for her Mommy. And her travel purse holds all her goodies.
She has been wrapped very well and hopefully she will not have anymore accidents. Be safe little one....hugs and kisses from Aunt Diane K

3 comments:

  1. hat a darling PJ and bedding set, and lots of wonderful goodies! Lacey Marie looks absolutely adorable with her dolly, bottle, and goodies! Fantastic Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Auntie Diane.....How wonderful the gifts from you, to Lacie Marie....Just so precious..I think you have earned the title, Doctor Diane...Thanks for the foot surgery, too.....
    Hugs to you,
    Auntie Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god Diane you are divine! You work so hard and with perfection for everyone!! you make a exeptional work!! bravo! cynthia

    ReplyDelete