Friday, November 11, 2011

An Adorable Pixie arrived in Gerry, NY...With lot's of Goodies...

 When this adorable Pixie baby arrived, in Gerry NY...she was exhausted....I had her bed ready for her, plus a quilt and pillow to match...
 As she drifted off to sleep, I went to work on her rocking horse...All done except for adding a tail, whicj I will do, directly...so, I am still working on her accessories....
As you can see, her bed is made out of bark...Just what, a little pixie baby needs, for those cool nights, in the woods....Her Teddy Bear, will keep her company..Though I am sure, her Mommy is close by.....Shhhhhh..Don't wake her now..She needs her sleep....as she will be traveling again, very soon..I will go work on her Rocking Horse, so I can post pictures soon...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Adorable Joan!!! I've never seen one like that before! Beautiful job!!! I am in awe at the creativity of this group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey..Her rocking horse is done and ready to join the other accessories...I do have to bake him a little to set the colors....
    Hugs,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky little Elf baby girl this little one is!

    ReplyDelete