Friday, October 7, 2011

The Work Continues.....

Carolyn is posting this for Cynthia.....She speaks French and I don't think she understood that she needed to post a picture of her baby elf on this blog.  She thought she needed to make a new blog.  When she sees how I have posted for her, maybe she will understand better.

 

Tonight I work on the limbs... yesterday I was working on the arms and I am very happy with the result.  I will add picture tomorrow... I think I will add a heart like Carolyn on my body;  I love the idea :) It is kind of a symbol ...

So!! Already finish the first part of the travel!

Yeah!   Here we are! My little elf girl or elf boy is almost on the way ... the more I look at this little sculpt, I think it could be a girl, but I don't know if it's possible... feel free to paint with acrylic or heat set (genesis).  I hope you have a heat gun ... I start to feel stress with my own project!!  I will receive a so beautiful bear! I have some idea but when I start to think too early I can't stop to change of mind!
This little one is on her way to her Auntie Diane in Pennsylvania.  Be looking for me...I am coming all the way from Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling little elf! I can't wait for her or him to visit me here in Washington! So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little elf. I have some good plans for this "Little One".

    ReplyDelete