Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Joan's "Little One" ~Lacie Marie

Here is Joan's darling little Lacie Marie! Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!

She is all snuggled in for her nap, and sleeping soundly for her trip to Auntie Carolyn in Michigan. She is dreaming of all the treats she will get to put in her little pumpkin!

I had so much fun with her here in Washington! I made her a little sock body. I couldn't send her to her next Auntie in the buff so I made her a diaper. Then decided that since the weather had turned cold and rainy to make her a jammie top, and a matching crocheted headband.
I made her a few little things to keep her busy on her travels to her Aunties...a wool felted and clay dolly with a crocheted dress, an I Spy bag, a baby book, and a trick or treat pumpkin.
She's still sleeping...even after all of the fuss! What a good baby!

I will miss you sweet little girl! I wish you lot's of Kicks 'n' Giggles on your journey!
Travel safely little one!

2 comments:

  1. I have already some idea!! loveable!! :)

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got big plans for this sweet little one of Joan's. Can't wait to get my hands one her.

    ReplyDelete