Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baby Dragon Maraneth~On her way to Michigan!


Baby Maraneth is on her way to Michigan to see her Auntie Carolyn!
We had a great time here in Vancouver, Washington!


We read stories of mystical unicorns, treasures, and dragons! She loves unicorns...and I do too!...so I made sure to make her a doll to take home with her. I also made her a "treasure" box to put her special things in.


She can read her own dragon story!


She was also concerned about starting little fires as she traveled, because sometimes she sneezes. Since she was so concerned, I made her a little fire extinguisher in the form of a bottle so she could take a little drink any time she felt a sneeze coming on. Instead of the usual powder found in fire extinguishers, I was able to get a hold of some magic sneeze powder to put in her bottle. It helps her control her ability to breath fire so she will use her fire only when she needs it.


We read a story of a little dragon that just wanted to be noticed. If you would like to listen to the story... click here: There's no such Thing as a Dragon" and click the play button on the picture book. You can even turn the page as you read the story! Just click on the bottom right corner of the book! This is a story my brothers and I actually listed to on a record over and over when we were little. I couldn't believe I was able to find it! I tried to burn it on a CD for Sandra, but it just wouldn't let me....so I guess she'll just have to visit the link. ;)

Maraneth told me that every dragon dreams of a castle to protect, so I put one on her baby book.


We had a great time, and I wish her wonderful adventures with hugs from her Auntie Audrey!
Travel safely little one!



1 comment:

  1. The sweetest little Dragon Baby ever...and what wonderful goodies

    ReplyDelete