Saturday, October 15, 2011

Joanie's Little Baby Arrived In Michigan



Yes, it was a happy day when little Lacie Marie arrived in Michigan. 



The bears and I were getting ready for a Halloween Party and guess who wanted to go to it?  You're right, Baby Lacie Marie!  So I got busy and made her a pumpkin costume.  





She looks so cute in it and she says it is comfy too.



The sweet Little Pumpkin had a great time and got to know lots of my bears at the party.  Everyone of them loved Lacie Marie and was so happy that she was there!  Little Lacie Marie really fell in love with Witchy Bear.....they quickly became best friends.  Pretty soon I looked over and guess who was asleep in Witchy Bear's lap.....you guessed it.....Little Pumpkin Lacie Marie!


There was a costume contest and while our little sweetie was asleep, everyone picked Lacie Marie as the winner because she looked so sweet at her first Halloween Party....Congratulations "Little One"!  She won a tiny Crystal Pumpkin as her prize......someone says it could be magic as well as beautiful.


After the party was almost over, I picked her up and took her to bed. She looked up at me with those little sleepy eyes and said, "Thank you Auntie Carolyn, I had so much fun at my first party"!
Such a darling baby!

Very soon I will be packing this Lil Pumpkin safely up and sending her on her long journey to Auntie Cynthia, in Canada.  Who knows, maybe she will get a Thanksgiving or Christmas party along the way to all the Aunties.  She does love parties...she must be a Party Girl...hehehehehe
I will give her a hug and kiss and tell her I love her before she starts her journey to Canada!
Start Looking for her Auntie Cynthia!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh...I love her pumpkin outfit....it is just precious.....Carolyn, what a wonderful addition and she also won a gorgeous prize..Can't wait to see everything in person...You look so sweet, baby Lacie Marie.....I wonder whst Auntie Cynthia will make for you....So exciting.....

    ReplyDelete