Sunday, October 9, 2011

Audrey's Beautiful Little White Kitten Chloe Was Well Loved In Michigan!

Wait until you see this" Little One"!  She is such a sweetheart and just as patient and good natured as she is beautiful!  Here is Sweet Little Chloe is all done:
Well almost all done!

What a sweet little handful!  Look at her furry white body!


Look at her darling little tail.


I had a little problem attaching her neck and body properly.  I tried three times to get it done correctly and the body just kept popping off the neck.  (That's how I know she is very patient....I worked a long time trying to get the neck and body attached properly and just couldn't do it.)  I finally gave up and I hope another Auntie can fix it or Mama Audrey can fix it when she get back home.

Look at her big blue eyes, pink nose, and her cute little pink paws!


Here she is with all her goodies from Auntie Carolyn!
I did get her pretty much together and made her some sweet things.  I made her a disposable pamper, some darling white socks with pink bows, a pink bow head band, and a white lace neck ruffle with pink ribbons and a pink ribbon rose bud.  I bought her a big pink baby bottle and a sweet little dolly dressed in pink too.   

Chloe the kitten was such a nice baby...everyone loves her in Michigan...we hate to see her go but she will be on her way to Canada tomorrow...on Monday with a hug and a kiss from Auntie Carolyn.   Keep looking for her Auntie Cynthia!



3 comments:

  1. I love her Auntie Carolyn! She is so cute she makes me giggle!...LOL I love the lace and pink...two of my favorite things...hehe. Thank you for all of the darling goodies, and for making her stay such a wonderful one! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My GOd!! this cat are !! incredible !! so so so ssOO sweet!! I can't wait to get this baby!! carolyn I am sure you have difficulty to let go this baby!! like me I have difficulty to let go your baby bear...
    cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Cynthia....I didn't want to let her go....she is about the cutest kitten I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete