Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Here Is The Travel List Plan For Our Little Ones

How are you aunties doing.....has everyone decided what they are making? I have been working on the travel list
for the little ones. Could you let me or Audrey know what you are making or that you have started on something in the next few days?
Cynthia lives in Quebec, Canada so her packages will take the longest to travel..I am thinking
I probably live the closest to her since I live in Michigan. Diane K. Is pretty close too. So I thought that I would send to Cynthia.

Traveling List Schedule:
Carolyn (MI) to Cynthia (Canada)
Cynthia (Canada) to Diane K. (PA)
Diane (PA) to Sandra (SC)
Sandra (SC) to Joan (NY or FL)
Joan (NY or FL) to Audrey (WA)
Audrey (WA) to Carolyn (MI)

Our First Mailing Day Is:
September 27th
then October 11th
then October 25th
then November 8th
then November 22nd
then December 6th

Notice you will always send your finished little one to the same person!
Have fun sculpting
It is a tight schedule, but if we follow the schedule we will get our babies by Christmas....won't that be fun!

2 comments: