Monday, September 26, 2011

Here is my traveling baby girl, Reneesmae

Please meet my sweet, out-going, happy traveling baby girl, Reneesmae . I have sculpted her head and limbs using polymer clay. I hand applied her red curly mohair and fashioned a wee curly ponytail right on the top of her head. Reneesmae has bright, warm, brown eyes and a darling smile on her baby lips. She is so excited to be traveling to visit her "Aunts" and hopes each one will take a picture of her with her aunts. This little one just loves to look around and see what she can see. She also likes to cuddle so please all you aunts out there be sure to give her a nice big hug to grow on. Oh by the way Aunt Sandra I forgot to add an "e" to her name on the card so please will you add the "e" ? Thanks Be a good girl and have lots of fun with your aunts. Remember Mommy loves you and will be waiting for your stories when you return. Safe travels snuggles. (((hugs)))

1 comment:

  1. She's darling Diane!! I can't wait to see her and give her hugs and goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete