Friday, September 30, 2011

Chloe Kitten~ Audrey's Traveling "Little One"


Here is Chloe Kitten! I'm sorry that most of the pictures are sideways. I will try to get them straightened around, but wanted to get them up before more time went by! I don't know what is going on with my computer. Chloe is on her way to Michigan to see "Auntie" Carolyn! She is such a lovey dove, and loves to snuggle. She purrs her hearts delight!

I sculpted her out of FIMO and Sculpey then sealed her with a varnish. The clay was very white until I sealed it, and then it turned a soft creme. I outlined her eyes in black, gave her a fluffy "Persian" tail, added some tufts of fur to the inside of her ears, and some whiskers to her little cheeks.




I looked it up to see if kitties had eyelashes (I always remembered mine having eyelashes :)...), and found that many do. They are usually the color of their fur. So, I found the lightest eyelashes I had and added them, and gave her a "minkie" fabric body. I thought that was cute too, because we used to say that when our cat was "massaging" us they were "minkying" us...hehe.


I can't wait to hear of her adventures with her "Aunties" around the USA and in Canada! Travel safely "Little One"!




1 comment:

  1. I am looking so forward to getting this sweet Kitten...she is just precious....great job Audrey!

    ReplyDelete